White chocolate and cinnamon is the sweet combo you haven't heard about and need in your life STAT! Especially as this white chocolate bark with buttery cinnamon swirl and blueberries basically tastes like Christmas in chocolate form and is rustled up in mere minutes!
- 340g white chocolate
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 150g blueberries
METHODPrep a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat the butter until barely melted.
- Add the brown sugar and cinnamon, and stir to combine.
- Set aside.
- In a microwave save bowl melt the white chocolate in the microwave, heating it up in short bursts so it doesn't burn, stirring in-between.
- Pour white chocolate onto prepped baking tray and spread into an even layer.
- Drop a tablespoon of sugar mixture at a time into several different places across the top of the bark, then drag a knife across across the length of the pan through each spot of dropped sugar, back and forth to create the swirls.
- Dot blueberries evenly on top of the bark mix.
- Place the tray in the fridge for at least an hour to let it set, then cut it using a large knife.
- Keep stored in an airtight container until ready to eat.