- 340g white chocolate
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 150g blueberries
METHODPrep a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat the butter until barely melted.
- Add the brown sugar and cinnamon, and stir to combine.
- Set aside.
- In a microwave save bowl melt the white chocolate in the microwave, heating it up in short bursts so it doesn't burn, stirring in-between.
- Pour white chocolate onto prepped baking tray and spread into an even layer.
- Drop a tablespoon of sugar mixture at a time into several different places across the top of the bark, then drag a knife across across the length of the pan through each spot of dropped sugar, back and forth to create the swirls.
- Dot blueberries evenly on top of the bark mix.
- Place the tray in the fridge for at least an hour to let it set, then cut it using a large knife.
- Keep stored in an airtight container until ready to eat.