Another week, another Baileys and white chocolate recipe!
This time sharing with you the recipe for this super easy, super tasty and super indulgent Baileys & white chocolate fudge.
Yes, this fudge is for the sweet toothed, but it is bloody tasty and means making a batch goes quite a long way, a piece at time just about the right amount to really enjoy the fudge.
This is the perfect easy dessert to make for a group or as a gift for the festive season (if we are still allowed out by that point that is).
Watch this space for more ways to use the leftover Baileys I still have, if I don't drink in despair when the next lockdown is announced.
- 150ml (5oz) Baileys
- 50ml (1.6oz) milk
- 30g (1.05oz) butter
- 350g (12oz) caster sugar
- 300g (10.5oz) white chocolate
- Butter for greasing
- Line a square 20cm cake tin or baking dish with baking paper.
- Measure out 125ml of Baileys and pour into the saucepan.
- Add the milk, butter and caster sugar and put the pan over low heat.
- Stir occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted (this takes about 10 min).
- Turn up the heat to medium and stir while the mixture simmers.
- You want the bubbles to be calmly breaking the surface for 8 min.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in chocolate and the last 25 ml Baileys.
- Keep stirring until the chocolate has melted and you have a smooth consistency.
- If the chocolate is slow to melt, put the pan over low heat and stir until smooth.
- Transfer to the greased tin and chill for at least two hours.
- Cut into small squares and arrange on a plate for serving.
Post a Comment