This golden syrup free twist on the humble and comforting flapjack is SO easy to make and super delicious with the unusual additions of white chocolate, condensed milk and raspberry. The perfect dessert for any picnic!
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 80 g white chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 290 g rolled oats
- 150 g raspberries
- Melt the butter, condensed milk and white chocolate in a large pan over low heat.
- Mix in the vanilla bean paste or extract.
- Stir in the oats and raspberries as carefully as you can until just combined.
- Press into 20cm (8" or 9") lined tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180℃ (350℉, Gas 4).
- Leave to cool then cut into rectangles.
Post a Comment