- 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk discard the white
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 packet of golden Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius
- Line baking tray with parchment paper leaving an overhang around the sides.
- In a large bowl whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until the sugar is fully incorporated (about 1 minute).
- Whisk in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Gently stir in the flour and salt.
- Gently stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the baking tray.
- Place a layer of golden Oreos on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the top is set and the sides are starting to pull away from the sides of the pan and an inserted toothpick comes out clean or with a few damp crumbs.
- Cool fully in the pan (about 4 hours).
- Then pull the bars out of the pan using the overhang of the parchment paper.
- Place on a cutting board and cut with a large, sharp knife.
Post a Comment