This has been one of my favourite pasta recipes for years, never failing to impress my fellow diners and always delivering on flavours despite being super easy and quick to make.
I think I first found the recipe around which I based my final version on YEARS ago while I was still at school, where I would cook it for my parents, and I have to say it has been a trusty dinner choice ever since.
Ingredients are super easy to find (unless you want to go for fancy pants pasta like we did on this occasion though any tagliatelle or similar will also do) and the sauce can literally be ready in less than 10 minutes. My top tips - don't be stingy with the smoked salmon, you need enough to infuse with the boiling cream as well as uncooked sliced smoked salmon to adorn the final dish which adds another flavour and texture to the dish. Fresh dill is another must, both in the sauce as it warms up and scattered on top of the final dish as it cuts through the richness of the cream and gives the dish a fresh and zingy touch.
Let me know how you get on with this little number, I for sure will be making it for many, many years to come!
- 500g of wide pasta such as tagliatelle or parpadelle (we went extra fancy on this occasion and had mafalde pasta from deli Bella Vita)
- 500ml of double cream (I use Elmea's double cream light to make it a little less indulgent)
- 200ml milk (I use skimmed or semi skimmed)
- 400g smoked salmon (300g to go into the sauce, 100g to be sliced up to be scattered on top at the end)
- Big bunch of fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- A good glug of white wine (not essential if you don't have some white wine floating around or as recommended by yours truly are having some whilst cooking)
- Roughly chop up 300g of the smoked salmon and place into a sauce pan. Add the cream and milk and put on a medium to high heat.
- Add your stock cube and big helping of dill (go with your gut) and bring to the boil whilst stirring. Season with salt and white pepper. Keep the sauce simmering on a low heat.
- Cook your pasta al dente and slice up the remaining smoked salmon into thin slices, chopping more dill if required as well to be added to the final dish.
- Drain your pasta and return to saucepan, add your sauce and give it all a proper mix.
- Plate up your pasta and evenly distribute the smoked salmon slices between the plate before finishing it all of with some fresh dill and voila there you go!
اذا كنت تبحث عن افضل شركات نقل العفش فاننا نقدم :
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء
نقل عفش داخل مكة نقل عفش داخل مكة
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
نقل عفش داخل جدة نقل عفش داخل جدة
دينا نقل عفش جدة دينا نقل عفش جدة
Carpet cleaning burlington
Becoming the Green Organization is much more important right now than this ever had been. If you do not think that the small organization can live green, take a glance at these large companies. When they can live green, so are you able to. Here's some simple to follow suggestions about how little companies can live green.Carpet cleaning burlington
Carpet Cleaning Pickering
No question how good trained property dog may very well be there are sure to be accidents over the following few not becoming well or sometimes have loose intestinal movement. Faecal matter, urine and vomit may very well be present if your dog is not really feeling good. The vet has to be consulted distinct. Carpet Cleaning Pickering
Post a Comment